Installation on Ubuntu (GSAMethod not defined)

Hi all,

I’m more of an R user so Julia is a bit new to me. I followed the instructions here to install Julia and Pumas:

I use atom to run julia and followed the Gui-version.

However, trying to execute:
using Pumas
gives me the following error message:
[ Info: Precompiling PumasPlots [0c61e9cd-e02e-46f2-b961-0746d5a16e3b]
ERROR: LoadError: LoadError: UndefVarError: GSAMethod not defined
(and a StackTrace not shown)
(on the plus side I do seem to have Pumas, on the minus side it doesn’t compile)

Can someone kindly point me to the right way to get a working Pumas with Ubuntu ?

(In another post someone suggested this could be linked to a version of another package (DiffEqSensitivity), my version seems to be:
DiffEqSensitivity v6.50.0
but I don’t know how to downgrade to a previous version or which previous version to use to test that solution).

Thanks,
Emmanuelle

Hi Emmanuelle,

Thanks for reaching out. The version of Pumas that you are trying to use is a bit out of date. In fact, it’s been a while since we stopped supporting the Linux binaries and you’ll notice that they are not listed on https://pumas.ai/products/pumas/download. The most recent versions of Pumas are now offered as a software service on juliahub.com. Please reach out to sales@pumas.ai if you are interested in getting access. It’s free for academic use.

Best
Andreas Noack

Thank you so much for your quick response ! I will send them an email :slight_smile:
Have a nice day,
Emmanuelle