Error using PumasTutorials

Hi everyone, nice to meet you, could you help me to fix this issue? I am trying to perform this tutorial and I get this 2 ERROR:
https://tutorials.pumas.ai/html/introduction/introduction.html

Thank you and regards from Chile
Jaime S.

julia> using Pumas

julia> using Pkg; Pkg.add("PumasTutorials")
   Updating registry at `C:\Users\sasso\.julia\registries\General`
   Updating registry at `C:\Users\sasso\.julia\registries\JuliaComputingRegistry`
  Resolving package versions...
No Changes to `C:\Users\sasso\.julia\environments\JuliaPro_v1.5.0-2\Project.toml`
No Changes to `C:\Users\sasso\.julia\environments\JuliaPro_v1.5.0-2\Manifest.toml`

julia> using PumasTutorials
[ Info: Precompiling PumasTutorials [b7b41870-aa11-11e9-048a-09266ec4a62f]
ERROR: LoadError: InitError: Evaluation into the closed module `Markdown` breaks incremental compilation because the side effects will not be permanent. This is likely due to some other module mutating `Markdown` with `eval` during precompilation - don't do this.
Stacktrace:
 [1] eval at .\boot.jl:331 [inlined]
 [2] eval at C:\Users\julia\AppData\Local\Julia-1.5.0\share\julia\stdlib\v1.5\Markdown\src\Markdown.jl:6 [inlined]
 [3] __init__() at C:\Users\sasso\.julia\packages\Weave\AL87K\src\WeaveMarkdown\markdown.jl:10
 [4] _include_from_serialized(::String, ::Array{Any,1}) at .\loading.jl:697
 [5] _require_search_from_serialized(::Base.PkgId, ::String) at .\loading.jl:782
 [6] _require(::Base.PkgId) at .\loading.jl:1007
 [7] require(::Base.PkgId) at .\loading.jl:928
 [8] require(::Module, ::Symbol) at .\loading.jl:923
 [9] include(::Function, ::Module, ::String) at .\Base.jl:380
 [10] include(::Module, ::String) at .\Base.jl:368
 [11] top-level scope at none:2
 [12] eval at .\boot.jl:331 [inlined]
 [13] eval(::Expr) at .\client.jl:467
 [14] top-level scope at .\none:3
during initialization of module WeaveMarkdown
in expression starting at C:\Users\sasso\.julia\packages\PumasTutorials\vsSqu\src\PumasTutorials.jl:3
ERROR: Failed to precompile PumasTutorials [b7b41870-aa11-11e9-048a-09266ec4a62f] to C:\Users\sasso\.julia\compiled\v1.5\PumasTutorials\24rAm_iCGvV.ji.
Stacktrace:
 [1] error(::String) at .\error.jl:33
 [2] compilecache(::Base.PkgId, ::String) at .\loading.jl:1290
 [3] _require(::Base.PkgId) at .\loading.jl:1030
 [4] require(::Base.PkgId) at .\loading.jl:928
 [5] require(::Module, ::Symbol) at .\loading.jl:923

Hello Jaime

This is an issue with an older version of Weave.jl of in Julia 1.5. Could you please try to upgrade to Weave 0.10.3?

Best
Andreas

Hi Andreas
I solved the problem. Yes, there had a version problem, I replaced with this code: https://github.com/JunoLab/Weave.jl/releases/tag/v0.10.3

Thank you!
Jaime