Invalid project file error

Hello!

I’m getting an error when running NCA report function using report(pk_nca, output, …etc)
I’m using the desktop app.

Error: invalid project file

Is this related to the working directory or how can I solve this if you can please advice!

can you please show the whole error message

ERROR: invalid project file: c:\Users\SR\Desktop\Training \PumasQualification.jl-2.3.0-1\Project.toml
Stacktrace:
[1] error(s::String)
@ Base .\error.jl:35
[2] _sys_info(project::String)
@ NCAUtilities C:\build\run_work\PumasSystemImages\PumasSystemImages\julia_depot\packages\NCAUtilities\DjzDj\src\reports\reports.jl:308
[3] report(r::NCAReport, summary::DataFrame; output::String, force::Bool, clean::Bool, header::String, footer::String, plot_fontsize::Int64, plot_resolution::Tuple{Int64, Int64}, section_order::Vector{String}, plot_styles::NCAUtilities.PlotStyles, kws::Base.Pairs{Symbol, Union{}, Tuple{}, NamedTuple{(), Tuple{}}})
@ NCAUtilities C:\build\run_work\PumasSystemImages\PumasSystemImages\julia_depot\packages\NCAUtilities\DjzDj\src\reports\reports.jl:201
[4] top-level scope
@ c:\Users\SR\Desktop\Training 2023\amd3100\amd3100\scripts\a2_part1.jl:163

Hi,

Did anyone get to the bottom of this? I’m getting the same error at the moment.

Thanks!

Dear @monia thank you for the email. Yes, this has been resolved as user error. Can you please let us know which version of the desktop did you get and set of instructions you are trying to follow?