Add dosage regimen to NCA

Hello :slight_smile:
I would like to add dosage regimen to my data set and I tried below codes, but it didn’t work.

ev1=DosageRegimen(150; time = 0)

data4nca=read_nca(pkdata_phase_I;
        id=:ID,
        time=:Time,
        conc=:Conc,
        evs=ev1)

When I create NCA report and send it to data frame, ‘doseamt’ colume has no data.
How can I add dosage regimen to my data set?
Thank you.

Could anybody please share any idea for this? Thank you so much :).

Please always to provide complete examples that others are able to run and please also include any error messages and warnings exactly as you saw them. Finally, please also let us know the version of Pumas and JuliaPro that you are using. Didn’t you get the following warning?

┌ Warning: No dosage information has passed. If the dataset has dosage information, you can pass the column names by `amt=:AMT, route=:route`.
└ @ Pumas.NCA ~/.juliapro/JuliaPro_v1.3.1-1/packages/Pumas/Twdge/src/nca/data_parsing.jl:74

For NCA, the dosage information should be included in the pkdata_phase_I dataset. It’s not possible to pass a DosageRegimen to read_nca.

Thank you so much for your help and I apologize for the inconvenience. I will provide complete examples next time.
I got the message you mentioned, but I was wondering whether there would be a way to add dosage regimen to NCA directly. Thank you so much for your help again :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think if you set dose to the grouping variable then you can see it the NCAReport output

1 Like